Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hair Extensions!!!

 If you're in need of hair extensions for your wedding day, we can help with custom hair extensions made just for you! 

 
We'll measure you so they fit precisely to your head shape, custom color match the hair to your existing hair, and have the ready for your wedding. It's been almost five years since I first had my hair extensions done and boy oh boy do I LOVE them! Every so often I take them out to see how my natural hair is doing. As always I can't wait to put hem back in! They have given me an entirely new lease of life and in the same way a new wardrobe fills you with excitement and confidence, so do my long luscious locks. Better still I feel more sexier, prettier and more feminine with them in! If you are thinking of having them done for your wedding I highly recommend them as they will not only enhance your look but are also very much to be enjoyed on your honeymoon. 




If they are done right, "like I do them" :) and you have purchased quality hair you are able to frolic freely in the ocean and let your hair dry naturally with confidence as it blends harmoniously with your own. As a married woman you want to re-enter the world with a fresh and new lease of life. Well, here's your ticket! Having initially got them done for fun I didn't realize that they would become pretty much a part of me and my 'look'. I am not going to lie to you they do require maintenance but only in the same way any type of long hair, natural or not, does. You have to brush it fairly often - thoroughly twice a day, and a quick brush once or twice in-between. Washing is the same as normal and in some way . 




What's made this little journey of joy a pretty easy ride is the way they are applied. I have three rows of fresh real hair attached with micro beads onto my real hair which takes less than one hour and costs from $150 by one of my Simpatica stylist, who does an immaculate job. It lasts 6-8 weeks each time. About 6 to 9 months you are ready to have brand new fresh clean hair applied! Which is another thing, it looks so fabulous as its real hair. 

At first the idea of someone else's hair concerned me a bit but you get over this pretty quickly. I have already told soooo many clients and close girlfriends to get it done for their wedding - you will look incredible and have a fabulous head of hair which I promise you no one will know unless you tell them. All these girls, like me, are now addicts. Its a fantastically affordable not to mention manageable way to have "hair extensions" and I can only promise that the enjoyment you get from it will be endless!!

For more hair extension ideas and photos visit my Pinterest

2 comments: